SMS non-woven English is:
Spunbond+Meltblown+Spunbond Nonwovens, which is made of spunbond non-woven fabric + meltblown non-woven fabric + spunbond non-woven fabric three-layer fiber web hot rolling, belongs to composite non-woven fabric, it is spunbond non-woven fabric The composite product of sticky and meltblown, non-toxic and tasteless, efficient bacteria isolation. Through the special treatment of the equipment, it can achieve antistatic, anti-alcohol, anti-plasma, water-repellent and water-producing properties.
SMS Product Details
SMS Nonwovens/SMS Nonwovens/SMS Nonwovens
Spunbond + Meltblown + Spunbond Nonwovens
Gram weight range
150-320cm, can be cut on demand
Regular white, blue, sky blue, navy blue, green, purple, yellow, etc.
Plastic film or shrink film
SMS production process
Add 3%-7% masterbatch in SMS non-woven spinning production; preparation of functional auxiliaries: functional auxiliaries are mixed with water repellent, flame retardant, antistatic agent, penetrant and water; The SMS non-woven fabric was placed in a dipping solution tank with functional additives, dipped, rolled, dried and cooled to obtain the desired multifunctional SMS non-woven fabric.
At present, the main processes of manufacturing SMS non-woven fabrics include three methods: "one-step method", "two-step method" and "one-step half method".
The one-step methodis characterized by the use of raw material slicing, the use of spunbond method and meltblown method, and the raw material is directly melted and spun into a web. As long as the spinning system engineering of different processes is reasonably arranged, the product can be For different structures, after the layers of fiber webs are laminated and compounded, they are generally consolidated into cloth by a hot rolling mill. The "one-step method" is characterized by the direct spinning of the melt into a web, the state of each spinning system can be adjusted independently, the controllability of the production process is strong, the hygienic conditions are good, the running speed is high, and the ratio of each layer of the web can be adjusted at will. , Can produce various specifications of SMS-type products, is today's mainstream technology.
Modh dà-cheumWhen the two-step method is used to produce SMS products, the finished spunbond fabric and the finished melt-blown fabric are unrolled in a certain order, laminated in sequence, and then consolidated with a hot rolling mill to form an SMS product. The "two-step method" is characterized by simple equipment and low cost. In fact, the "two-step" process is a widely used lamination composite technology. It can also composite other materials, and use different other materials, and use different methods, such as ultrasonic waves, hot melt adhesives, etc. to consolidate the three layers of materials together.
One-step and one-half methodIn the two-step method, the melt-blown layer fiber web produced on site can also be replaced by the melt-blown cloth product, thereby deriving the so-called "one-step and half method" composite process. The spunbond fabric is used as the bottom layer and the surface layer by two unwinding devices, and the meltblown fiber web of the middle layer is directly spun into a web by the meltblown system, laid on the spunbond fabric surface of the bottom layer, and then covered with the upper layer of spunbond fabric. Sticky cloth, preferably consolidated into SMS products with a hot rolling mill.
SMS product performance
Non-toxic and tasteless, efficient bacteria isolation. Through the special treatment of the equipment, it can achieve antistatic, anti-alcohol, anti-plasma, water-repellent and water-producing properties.
Features of non-woven fabrics: Durability, Disposable. Insulating, non-conducting. Softness, stiffness. fineness, expansion. Isotropic, anisotropic. Filterability, breathable and impermeable. Elasticity, stiffness. Light, relaxed, warm. Thin as cicada wings, thick as felt.
Waterproof and breathable. Ironing, sewing, moulding. Flame retardant, antistatic. Water-permeable, waterproof, wear-resistant, fleece. Wrinkle resistance, good elasticity, high moisture absorption, water repellency.
1. Cuideam aotrom:Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with fluffy and good hand feeling.
2. Bog:It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and formed by light point-like hot melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water repellency and breathability:Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, and the finished product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber, which is porous and has good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating:The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents:Polypropylene is a chemically passive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Good physical properties:It is made of polypropylene spinning directly spread into a mesh and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of general staple fiber products, the strength is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
SMS non-woven use
SMS non-woven materials can be used in different fields from thin and thick products:
1. Thin SMS non-woven fabrics (10-25gsm), because of its waterproof and breathable properties, are especially suitable for the sanitary market, such as sanitary napkins, sanitary protection Pads, baby diapers, and adult incontinence diapers for side leakage and backing.
2. Medium thickness SMS non-woven fabric (25-50gsm) , suitable for use in medical field, making surgical gowns, surgical wraps, surgical cover cloths, sterilization bandages, wound stickers, plaster stickers, etc. It is also suitable for industrial use, For making work clothes, protective clothing, etc. SMS products are more suitable as high-quality medical protective equipment materials because of their good isolation performance, especially those that have undergone three-antibody and antistatic treatment, and have been widely used around the world.
3. Thick SMS products (>55gsm) are widely used as high-efficiency filter materials for various gases and liquids, and are also excellent high-efficiency oil-absorbing materials. They are used in industrial wastewater degreasing, marine oil pollution cleaning and industrial rags.
Medical non-woven SMMMSis made of 100% polypropylene chips as raw material, non-toxic, non-fiber shedding, and has a high effective antibacterial rate; the cloth surface is well uniform and full, which can effectively improve product quality. SMMMS can replace pure cotton fabric, soft, delicate and skin-friendly. The spunbond layer consists of continuous filaments with good breaking strength and elongation. The meltblown layer is composed of continuous ultra-fine fibers, which has a good barrier effect on moisture, bacteria, dust, etc. It has high water pressure resistance, good air permeability, and good acid and alkali resistance. Applicable to various sterilization methods such as high and low temperature; one-time use, no need for recycling and cleaning; in line with environmental protection requirements, easy to degrade or incinerate; effectively prevent hospital cross-infection, reduce hidden costs of treatment, and improve infection control rate; no multiple use Damaged consumption; no washing cost; stored under qualified conditions, the aseptic validity period is 180 days.
Three-resistant non-woven SMMS is made of spunbond non-woven fabric + melt-blown non-woven fabric + melt-blown non-woven fabric + spun-bonded non-woven fabric, and four-layer fiber web is hot-rolled.It has all the characteristics of ordinary SMMS non-woven fabrics; anti-alcohol up to grade 10 (ie 100% anti-alcohol); anti-static capacity of 108-1012; anti-oil; anti-plasma; mainly used in surgical gowns, surgical towel, surgical bag Cloths, medical sheets, hand wash clothes, isolation gowns, lab coats, advanced protective clothing and other protective products can be made in different colors according to different customers' preferences.
The ordinary disposable isolation fabrics on the market are mainly made of PP polypropylene fiber or SMS or ordinary non-woven fabrics ( PP+PE film ) . The main material of microporous protective clothing is non-woven fabric (PTFE composite fabric), the conventional weight is 80-100g/m2 , and it has the characteristics of resistance to microbial penetration and good blood permeability.
SMS non-woven special processing
Various special treatments are performed on non-woven fabrics to meet customer requirements for various special properties of non-woven fabrics. The treated non-woven fabric has anti-alcohol, anti-blood and anti-oil functions, and is mainly used in medical surgical gowns and surgical drapes.
Antistatic treatment :Antistatic non-woven fabrics are mainly used as materials for protective equipment with special environmental requirements for static electricity.
Water- absorbing treatment :Water-absorbing non-woven fabrics are mainly used in the production of medical consumables, such as surgical drapes, surgical pads, etc.
Flame retardant treatment :flame retardant non-woven fabrics are widely used in furniture products and aviation supplies.
Antibacterial, deodorant and photocatalyst effect treatment :This kind of non-woven fabric is mainly used in the field of household products.
Anti-ultraviolet treatment :Anti-ultraviolet and anti-aging non-woven fabrics are mainly used in agricultural covering fabrics, car covers and other fabrics, where sunscreen and anti-aging effects are required.
Fragrance treatment :Fragrance non-woven fabrics are used in sanitary products (mint, lemon, lavender, etc.).
SMS industry standard range
This standard specifies the normative reference documents, technical requirements, appearance quality, test methods, packaging and marking requirements, transportation and storage of polypropylene spunbond/meltblown/spunbond composite non-woven fabrics (hereinafter referred to as SMS). This standard applies to 10g/m2—>80g/m2 polypropylene SMS products with polypropylene as the main raw material.
1. Normative references: GB/T 4744 Determination of Impermeability of Textile Fabrics, Hydrostatic Pressure Test GB/T5453 Textiles, Determination of Air Permeability of Fabrics FZ / T 64004 Thin Bonded Nonwovens FZ/T 60005 Determination of Breaking Strength and Breaking Elongation of Nonwovens 25 >25-30 >30-35 >35-40 >40-50 >50-60 >60-70>70-80 >80
2. Mass deviation rate per unit area:% ≤±6%, ≤±4%, per unit area Single value deviation% ≤±12%Vertical fracture strengthN/5cm >18 >23 >28>35 >40 >50 >54 >67 >81 >90 >100 >108Vertical fracture elongation Vertical fractureelongation% >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30>30 >30 Transverse fracture strength Horizontal fracture strengthN/5cm>9 >11 >14 >18 >22 >28 >32 >38 >45 >55 >60>65 Transverse fracture elongation Horizontal fracture elongation % >30>30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30 >30Antistatic waterpressuremmH2O >80 >110 >130 >150 >200 >220 >250 >280 >300 >300 >300 > 300Air permeabilityl/m2/s>1100 >900 >800 >700 >600 >400 >250 >200 >150>125 >125 >100 For the SMS products of the net, the breaking strength and elongation indicators are implemented according to the contract or agreement between the supplier and the demander.
3. Appearance quality:
3.1 The cloth surface is uniform, flat, without obvious creases, broken edges and holes, oil stains, and the rolls are neat.
3.2 The width is stipulated in the contract and agreement. The width deviation is specified in Table 2.
Le leud (mm)
Width deviation (mm)
-2- + 5
3.3 Contamination: The product should be dry, clean and free from contamination such as oil, insects, dust and metal powder.
3.4 Hard block/stiff wire: no more than 10 pieces per 1000 meters, each area not more than 4cm2, and continuous hard block/stiff wire is not allowed.
3.5 Micropores: Refers to pinhole-sized holes on the surface of the product. For sanitary and medical products, micropores are not allowed.
3.6 Odor: No abnormal odor is allowed.
3.7 Holes/Tears/ Cuts : No holes/tears/cuts allowed : Continuous dead wrinkle is not allowed.
3.8 Unreinforced area: More than 5 connected pressure point defects are not allowed.
3.9 Appearance of the cloth roll: It should be clean and tidy, without rotten edges and visible defects.
3.10 Joints: For diapers/sheets and women's sanitary napkins, the number of joints per roll should not exceed 1 per 1000 meters.
4. Modh deuchainn
4.1 Appearance inspection Under sufficient light, use normal sensory inspection, and measure with a ruler or steel ruler with an accuracy of 1mm.
4.2. Inspection of physical properties
4.2.1 Determination of mass per unit area is carried out according to FZ/T 60003-1991 Regulation.
4.2.2 Determination of breaking strength and elongation shall be specified in FZ/T 60005-1991.
4.2.3 Determination of anti-hydrostatic pressure shall be in accordance with GB/T 4744-1997.
4.2.4 Determination of air permeability According to the provisions of GB/T 5453-1997, select the test head of 20cm2, set the pressure difference of 100Pa, and select the measurement unit of l/m2/s.
4.2.5 Select the following according to the contract or agreement One of the methods is to measure the width.
4.2.6 Measure the width of the roll with a steel tape measure to the width of the reroll, accurate to 1mm,
4.2.7 Unwind to relax the fabric, at least 5m away from the head of the roll, use the tape measure to measure the width at least 5 places, accurate to 1mm. Calculate the average value (reserve integer bits) as the width of rewinding.
5. Packaging, marking, transportation and storage
5.1 Packaging The packaging material is made of plastic film or shrink film.
5.2 Labels should be filled in clearly and neatly, and the content should include: manufacturer name, product name, implementation standard number, standard record number, production batch number, product specifications (square meter weight, width, roll length and color, etc.), theory Roll weight, roll number, quality grade mark; label color can be determined according to needs.
5.3 Transportation should be protected from light, water, moisture, pollution, damage, and extrusion, and it is strictly forbidden to drop the roll from a high place.
5.4 Storage It should be placed in a ventilated, dry, dark and clean warehouse.